Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Last Semester Project

Ok so this is the last semester and the strangest of any other semester of my life as an engineering graduate. Nothing is happening like the past semesters in which we only waited for the time to pass. In the previous ones starting of the semester began with dullness and the state of mind was just to attend college and sprint away when we are free but now things have changed and so has the approach. And this change of approach is not only in me but also in the people around us. We stay in college late have longer chats about every field, be it the final year project or the latest flicks we have saw. There is a sense of professionalism that has crept in every one of us and this I am talking regarding the project. Never seen a group so serious and so enthusiastic about the project and it is one of the best sights when you share the same vibes with your partners. Yes our group consists of five persons including me, who are sane people in my sense except when they are slamming the keys on the keyboard and sometimes these are the things, the critical factor which you need. It is not only the partner’s genius regarding project work but the fun we have together that drives me towards the college and which consolidates my attachment to the college and moreover my group. I have never been too attached with this college before but I think this semester will create a bond between me, my group and my college and in the end leave me asking for more.

The Start Of Project Discussion



The Discussion Gets Serious


And Serious


And More Serious


Finally The Project Is Decided It Is The "Router Configurator"

3 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sexy akki...

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger bhavna said...

aaaahhaaann
what a comment akash ;)
i hope i'll also finalize a project with my grp soon.

 
At 4:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool photographs..4m taru

 

Post a Comment

<< Home